this week was wicked fun.
marissa came by to hang out with si hua and i,
and we checked out some pretty awesome eating places, including my all-time fav brunetti's!
if anyone wants to drop by melbourne, please let me know and i will gladly take you there.
it has THE BEST italian cakes EVER.
marissa: "what are you doing!"
marissa came by to hang out with si hua and i,
and we checked out some pretty awesome eating places, including my all-time fav brunetti's!
if anyone wants to drop by melbourne, please let me know and i will gladly take you there.
it has THE BEST italian cakes EVER.
marissa: "what are you doing!"









the insurmountable stack of research i had to plough through in the last 2 weeks
(glad that it's over!)
2 more exams, and 1 more week in this cold city before i'm back! :)
(glad that it's over!)
2 more exams, and 1 more week in this cold city before i'm back! :)




3 comments:
It could give you more facts.
OMG i can't believe mabi went up!
when is she coming over here man!
haha if i go to melb i'll give you a ringgggeeerrrrr
wow, I'm so impressed at your photography skills! inspiring stuff.
I should have photographed all the books I've chomped my way through recently. Would make me seem more intellectual than what I really am!
Have a great holiday!
Love
E (the pancake & movie night organiser)
Post a Comment